Here you will find many answers to a lot of Frequently Asked Questions regarding our products and services.
Please click on the question below that matches your inquiry and the answer will be displayed.
If you can not find the answer to your question, please submit your question
to us through the contact us page and we will be more than happy to assist.
AS MUCH AS THESE ARE FULLY PLUMBED IN SHOWER PANEL SYSTEMS,
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST USING A LICENCED PLUMBER FOR YOUR SHOWER PANEL INSTALLATION.
1. Q: How do I install the SHOWER PANEL BY WALL-MOUNTED OPTION?
This method is to be used if you would like to Wall Mount this unit.
Please note, the Base Plate will Not be required for this method of installation. ( If it came with one )
1. In order to wall mount this shower you will need to remove the back panel first ( If it came with one )
2. Fix the 2 x wall mounting brackets, that are supplied with the shower, to the wall where you would like the shower to be positioned,
make sure to space the mounting brackets to fit the cross bars at the rear of the shower panel.
3. Hook up the hot and cold water hose on the shower panel with the existing hot and cold pipelines on your shower wall.
4. Mount the shower panel by the cross bars on to the mounting brackets
5. Once the wall mounting installation is complete, seal the sides of the shower panel with clear silicone on either side of the shower panel and Enjoy Your New Shower!
2. Q: How do I install the SHOWER PANEL BY FREESTANDING OPTION?
This method is to be used if you would like to install this unit as a
Freestanding Shower using the base plate (Not Wall Mounted).
1. Decide where you would like to position your shower, i.e. next to a swimming pool, on the decking, inside the bathroom
2. Install your Hot & Cold water pipes to where you want the shower located
3. Bring the pipes to a height of 320mm/12.6" above the ground finished with male iron union
4. Secure the base plate using the 4 x Dyna bolts on top of the pipes, with pipes protruding through the centre of the base
5. Remove the back panel of the shower and slide the shower panel over the base sleeve
6. Connect your male iron unions to the female unions supplied with the easy hookers inside the shower panel.
7. Re-connect the back panel and Enjoy Your New Shower!
3. Q: Can I pick up the shower?
We also offer Australia Wide delivery, and delivery fees are calculated automatically on the product page, according to your destination postcode.
4.Q: Where are the showers dispatched from?
A. The showers are dispatched from our warehouse in Melbourne, Cheltenham, Vic
5. Q: How long before I receive my product after placing an order?
6.Q: What is your warranty and return policy on shower panels?
-All of Pool Shower Products come with a manufacturer warranty for your Peace of Mind.
-For Terms & Conditions, please Click Here:
-Stainless Steel Frame is covered under the manufacturer's warranty for 10 Years from the date of purchase
-All Components are covered under the manufacturer's warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase
7. Q: What are your showers made from?
8.Q. Is your Stainless Steel Brushed or Not?
9. Q. Do I need to purchase any extra components or fittings in order to be able to install the shower?
10. Q. Can I physically view the products before I purchase them?
11.Q. What is the warranty?
12.Q. How do I care for my shower?
A. To look after these showers is extremely easy. All you need is a wipe down from time to time with a Stainless Steel Cleaner that can be purchased at any of your local supermarkets. And for the Long-Term maintenance, we recommend using 3M Marine Metal Restorer & Polish.
13. Q. Do I need a plumber to install it?
14. Q. Where do I get replacement parts if I ever need them?
15. Q. Will your Black colour outdoor showers fade?
16. What is the thickness of your Stainless Steel?